Join the international museum community for the 7th Museums & Mobile Online Conference on Tuesday, October 15th, 2013.
Featuring projects from institutions around the world, the conference will explore many of the challenges faced by institutions in the planning, design and delivery of mobile projects. At the conference you’ll learn:
- how to take mobile beyond the audio tour
- easy steps to make your web site responsive
- what makes a mobile project financially sustainable
- how to develop a strategic plan for mobile
And this learning will come from institutions big and small, ranging from art museums to science centres. Represented at the next conference are:
- The Museum of Modern Art
- The Exploratorium
- Pittsburgh Children’s Museum
- Missouri History Museum
- Walker Art Center
- and many more…
For more information about the programme, see here.
From the last Museums & Mobile conference.